View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #62
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
The Sports Illustrated recent story on him is VERY inspirational. Worth a read. Made me cry. I don't like to cry but I get all sorts of sentimental about football stuff. And of course, I would fight you if you have a problem with that.

Only if it's mud wrestling TC I DVR'd the program they had on TV recently, and I'm looking to burn it to DVD, I could have watered the Sahara Desert with all the tears I shed watching it.... he's a man among men in my opinion, and definitely at the top of my list
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote