View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #60
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
The only hero I ever had other than my dad was Earl Campbell, and I'm damned near his age. He inspired me then, and still does today. This from an Aggie... ban'em all Hook'em
The Sports Illustrated recent story on him is VERY inspirational. Worth a read. Made me cry. I don't like to cry but I get all sorts of sentimental about football stuff. And of course, I would fight you if you have a problem with that.