View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #57
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Geez, you people need to lighten up.

I've been put on an ignored list, SheTexan wants to spank me, Chick says I'd have had an aneurism if I were on a mb in the old Luv Ya Blue days.

Everyone's rattled to some degree. I'm just doing it my own way.

I didn't know I held that much sway in your lives here. I'll be more Luv Ya Steel Blue from now on.
You don't.

Though I do worry about your sense of perspective. It doesn't seem healthy to be so enraged that you are derailing happy posts about Earl Campbell.

If you wanted a reaction, you got it. I'd rather talk football versus personalities or expectations or anger or disappointment or real fandom or all sorts of darn foolishness. We have a playoff football game tomorrow. One that I'm pretty excited about watching. If it makes you feel better to * on it, well then * away. I guess people cope in their own ways.