View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #54
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Seriously? Are people so dang cranky they are complaining about EARL FREAKING CAMPBELL coming to Reliant???!!!!

I can't wrap my head around that. That's absurd even by flying off the handle standards.
Me either Steph! Some folks (I refuse to call some of them FANS) just can't enjoy the moment! Their loss!!

GP: DUDE!!! I've met you and appreciate your opinions, etc, but DAMN, you have been so negative lately I'm about ready to hunt you down, turn you over my old beat up knees, and blister your ass for being so hateful, cynical, and downright DEPRESSING!! Geeeezzzz my friend, being that miserable because your football team did not meet your expectations is just NOT healthy!! Besides, it ain't over til the fat lady (ME) sings, and I've got a sore throat, so I won't be singing tomorrow!! Haven't you had any FUN at all this year? I've always believed that when this game ceases to be FUN it will be time to quit!! Enjoy the ride my friend! Next year we might be back to that 2-14 thang!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote