View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #183
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak can’t rely on ‘the system’ he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
You are over a year too late.

This was posted on 12/07/09 by Vinny in response to the Quentin Groves observation thread. It refers to my post of our observation made on a date more than 1 year prior (10/12/08)........way before and independent of any statements on the subject by Quentin Groves. The next day is when I spoke to Kubiak. The games thereafter were immediately and completely devoid of the pattern.
OK, so I open the Colts game in week 5 on 10/5/08 with Rosenfels at the helm, and what did I see?

First offensive play, Texans in straight I.
Brown in a 2-pt stance and we ran the ball.
Any more question?

Want me to take some screen shots?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote