View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Reliant atmosphere on Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
It will be good but not like last year.

There will be a lot of disappointment and apprehension in the stands.

If the QB and play calling stay on par with the last month of games, expect boos and people leaving early.
I agree. Last year was different, it was the first time. It would have been very difficult for the Texans to screw that up.

This year, expectations are Super Bowl...... period.

The way they played the last two weeks, & the boo birds are coming out (I won't boo)

I think the boo-birds usually give them some leash. I think against the Vikings it was at least three pitiful drives (on offense) before they let them have it & it was deserved....

However, I don't think there will be a long leash tomorrow.