View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #21
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: split back formation?

I'd rather see them predominantly in a three WR set, single back and throw to set up the run.
The outcome of this game is largely on Matt Schaub, and despite the fact that I am really down on him at the moment, I know he still has the potential to light it up when he gets hot.

I want to see AJ on the field with Posey at WR2 and Kmart in the slot. There needs to be some more explosiveness on the field, IMO. I also want to see Schaub throw some quick slants to these young guys, and let them try to make plays.

I also want to see more of Justin Forsett. The guy seems to get six yards every time he touches the ball, and he brings a different skill set to the table versus both Foster and Tate. Speaking of Tate, I'd like to see him get more carries as well. Foster seems to lack his former explosiveness recently, and Tate runs like his job is on the line at all times.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote