View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #5
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The roof, the roof, the roof...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Geez.

Where are my chest-thumping brethren? We all expect some effort of biblical proportion from the team I say it starts with us. You think people in Seattle/Boston/Green Bay/So on/So forth give half a flying rats butt how cold it is? Hell no. They dress in layers and go get their scream on.

DEMAND it be open with me. Maybe we'll even get a couple players on board. Maybe it won't even culminate until next season but damn, fickle fans in Houston want it all. Perfect football team. Perfect weather. Perfect traffic to and from the games and if not well then we'll just arrive later and leave earlier!

They arent going to open the lid for you or anyone on this board and it has nothing to do with chest thumping. Show up scream your head off and worry more about the game than if the roof is open. The roof being open isnt going to happen and in no way improves the teams chances of winning
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote