View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #51
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well that's too bad for Earl.

I hate to see him involved with this fecal movement called Texans "football" we're witnessing right now.

I wish he'd drill Gary in the chest. That's a bit harsh, I take that back. If I was going to say how I really feel, I'd say that. But I can't. So I won't say it.
Quote:
Amen to that.

It'll be the best part of the game, that much I can be certain of.

Question is this: Can Gary Kubiak watch Earl walk out there, or does he need a coach to watch FOR him and then signal to Gary that Earl did, indeed, make it onto the field and convert the symbolic gesture?

Anticipation builds.......
Quote:
Only because I don't want Earl associated with this year's version of Texans.

I think it'd be better for the Texans organization to send out another former Houston player that symbolizes their trending status of late.

I started to think Tony Boselli, but it doesn't fit.

Maybe it should be that WR out of North Carolina who was on our roster for 3 days before he quit...that guy who was a self-proclaimed "Next Andre Johnson."

I really wish you werent a Texans "fan" or on the message board. You seem to be more moody and have more swings than a teenage girl hitting her first cycle. If you read the history of the game day threads any single bad play sends you into a meltdown and it seems that you have at least 3-4 distinct personalities. Ive also noted how often you will say "go back and look at my post and I was right" the interesting part is if you went back and read all of your posts you make damn near everyone possible prediction as you are all over the map. Interesting to see a so called "fan" be so abysmally critical
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote