View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #49
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Seriously? Are people so dang cranky they are complaining about EARL FREAKING CAMPBELL coming to Reliant???!!!!

I can't wrap my head around that. That's absurd even by flying off the handle standards.
Only because I don't want Earl associated with this year's version of Texans.

I think it'd be better for the Texans organization to send out another former Houston player that symbolizes their trending status of late.

I started to think Tony Boselli, but it doesn't fit.

Maybe it should be that WR out of North Carolina who was on our roster for 3 days before he quit...that guy who was a self-proclaimed "Next Andre Johnson."