View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #13
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 58811 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
actually the last time the texans finished in such disappointing circumstances, they balled out in the playoffs v cincy and the ravens. the only reason they lost in baltimore was that they had a rookie 5th rd qb starting

btw since that dummy mcnair said 'the right track' comment, the texans have gone 22-10... but funny how the masses that flamed him at the time he said it never seem to bring that up

before i even clicked on this thread, i was curious how the anti-kubes/schaub brigade would twist it so its only a referendum if they lose....cos y'know if they win, they've already lost all those HUGE reg season games
Last year's regular season ending wasn't "disappointing" to me, given the serious injury issues with players such as Schaub and Dre.

As far as "twisting it so it's only a referendum if they lose", I believe I was clear that it wasn't a referendum at all, one way or the other:

"I don't think the Bengal's game means a thing to Kubiak's future here".

I would say my words were the ones twisted to meet an agenda, but since it sounds like you were looking for something from the "anti-Kubes/Schaub brigade" my post fit your needs. People also might note that I haven't blamed anything on Schaub this season, so I don't fit in that broad brush stroke either.