View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #48
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 75430 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You don't need to take me seriously; I like to kid around.

But seriously, I talked about Schaub throwing guys open in a different thread already.

I also talked about Schaub throwing the back shoulder and forward fade in different threads as well.

I don't just infer; I claimed it.

Now back to game plan, let me present the two Colts games.

1. In the first game, we started out with 2 passes, followed by 4 runs before we mix it up.
In the second game, we did the opposite, starting out with 4 run plays, followed by 6 pass plays before we mix it up.

2. In the first game, we attempted 4 deep passes in the first half, 2 to AJ, 1 to Jean and 1 to Posey.
In the second game, the only deep pass attempted in the first half was the one to Casey.

Can you see the differences?
so we run more in the first game and pass more i9n the 2nd, any guess to which one we lost?