View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Hey Ags, lets just make Gary HC for life.

Gary has spent 6 yrs putting this team together and it looks like the best he can do is a one and done playoff team.

Sad really

They haven't played the game yet.

Besides, how long have the Falcons been at it? How 'bout them Cowboys? They've won one game in a decade, combined.

Dick Jauron
Rod Marinelli
Mike McCarthy
Gary Kubiak
Herm Edwards
Brad Childress
Sean Payton
Eric Mangini
Art Shell
Scott Linehan

10 new head coaches in 2006. Where are they now & where are their teams? McCarthy & Peyton are the only ones with their jobs (& rightfully so after winning a Super Bowl each) but none of those other teams, Bills, Lions, Chiefs, Vikings, Jets, Raiders, Rams are even close to the Texans..... well, maybe the Vikings.

You look at those 10 teams & take into consideration what they started with, Kubiak's done a great job & I really don't see how anyone could argue.

Never mind that I'd like another HC. I don't like his style. I don't like his demeanor. & I think we could do better.

But I'm not delusional enough to believe Bill Cowher could take this team from where Kubiak got it to where it is now. I believe Cowher can take it from here & go on to a decade of winning, but that's a totally different story.