View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #26
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
I have Hamilton as a second rounder. Would you be willing to give up Aboushi for him? Alonso is a great looking ILB prospect. What do you think about moving Reed to ILB instead?
In the 2nd round if I have to choose between Hamilton and Aboushi then I'm taking Aboushi, that guy's impressive and I think he might even wind up going late 1st round or very early 2nd. Aboushi is going to make some team very happy. I like Alonso-ILB and also A.J. Klein-ILB form Iowa St., very similar players. I've been on the Reed to ILB bandwagon for a while now, that move just makes so much sense. Reed has the size, agility, and speed to be a very good sideline to sideline ILB along with enough of the crazy tenacity that Cushing has, I think they'd be great together. I'd keep Barwin at SOLB and the Mercilus at WOLB. We could then pick up a depth OLB and ILB in the draft in the 3rd-5th rounds.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote