View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #42
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4036 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
But all his records belong to the Titans, ergo he belongs to the Titans...Is this just some fascination that Houston fans have?

Never was an Oiler fan, lived too far north to catch any of the Oilers games, unless they were giving up a 35-3 lead on NBC,(sorry, had to get that one in!) so I never understood the logic behind this. Yes he played for the city, but the team left, and took all his records with it...right?
In 78 I was just a young lad, but I remember well the Tyler Rose running like a raging bull, not through people, just ran them over. Still remember the MNF game in the dome against the Dolphins and the performance Earl put on that night, incredible.
The man was a beast. He ran with 110% effort every time he got the ball. He played for the HOUSTON Oilers.

For your viewing pleasure.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote