View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #32
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Ok I am quite sure I am going to get flamed on this by why is Earl Campbell going to be a captain for a team he never played for?

As much as folks like to think, Earl Campbell is not apart of the Houston Texans, he is a, and I hate to even type this, Oiler/Titan. Everything that is Earl Campbell belongs to the Titans, so why are the Texans doing this?

If it is to throw a big middle finger at Bud Adams, then by all mean, but if it is to inspire or motivate the Texans in some way, I don't see the logic using a player that has never put on your uniform....

It would almost be like the Baltimore Ravens having Johnny Unitas as a captain because Unitas played in Baltimore, even though Unitas belongs to Indy. Just doesn't make sense...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote