View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
1. Short, fixes our D-line issues and improves our run D, also good pressure on the QB in the passing game, I love this pick.
2. Aboushi, this pick might take some as I think he could go low 1st round or very high 2nd. If he does fall to us, I love this pick. Instant starter at RT.
3. Smith, has been injured and will probably go later.
3b. Davis, has lots of potential but....
4. Commings, I'm not real familiar with him but I like the added depth at CB.
5. Williams, I really like this pick as well, should provide added blocking and size to the O-line.
5b. Foltz, good depth pick with good size and speed for his size. I had him in mocks a few months ago.
6. Robinson, very good athlete but I don't like the idea of drafting a player without a position, takes to much time and effort to turn him into something.
7. Ford, I'm not familiar with him either but I like the position chosen late and adds depth if we trade/lose Tate.
7. Sharp, I've got him in the 7th round of my latest mock as well, good pick.

I think if you did better in the 3rd and 6th it would be great. Overall very good in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th.
^^^^
This

Except I've seen Ford play, like him alot and the Texans will be lucky to be there in the 7th. His best yrs are ahead of him. IMHO Very talented underutilized guy.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote