View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #43
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungo_Taco View Post
You're the same guy who just inferred Schaub 'throws his receivers open'... It's hard to take you seriously now.
You don't need to take me seriously; I like to kid around.

But seriously, I talked about Schaub throwing guys open in a different thread already.

I also talked about Schaub throwing the back shoulder and forward fade in different threads as well.

I don't just infer; I claimed it.

Now back to game plan, let me present the two Colts games.

1. In the first game, we started out with 2 passes, followed by 4 runs before we mix it up.
In the second game, we did the opposite, starting out with 4 run plays, followed by 6 pass plays before we mix it up.

2. In the first game, we attempted 4 deep passes in the first half, 2 to AJ, 1 to Jean and 1 to Posey.
In the second game, the only deep pass attempted in the first half was the one to Casey.

Can you see the differences?
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote