Originally Posted by Wolf6151
1. Short, fixes our D-line issues and improves our run D, also good pressure on the QB in the passing game, I love this pick.
2. Aboushi, this pick might take some as I think he could go low 1st round or very high 2nd. If he does fall to us, I love this pick. Instant starter at RT.
3. Smith, has been injured and will probably go later.
3b. Davis, has lots of potential but....
4. Commings, I'm not real familiar with him but I like the added depth at CB.
5. Williams, I really like this pick as well, should provide added blocking and size to the O-line.
5b. Foltz, good depth pick with good size and speed for his size. I had him in mocks a few months ago.
6. Robinson, very good athlete but I don't like the idea of drafting a player without a position, takes to much time and effort to turn him into something.
7. Ford, I'm not familiar with him either but I like the position chosen late and adds depth if we trade/lose Tate.
7. Sharp, I've got him in the 7th round of my latest mock as well, good pick.
I think if you did better in the 3rd and 6th it would be great. Overall very good in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th.
3. Yes, I have recently learned about Smith's injury. Will need to be re-thought.
3. Davis had a bad QB thowing the ball to him. Consider how bad Logan Thomas was.
6. To me, Robinson just comes across like a potential playmaker. A bigger, stronger version of what Trindon Holiday was supposed to be. Bubble screen, short pass, Wild Bull, Pistol, option, Kick/PR to allow KM to focus on being a slot reciever, etc the options are so many. One criticism is the Texans offense is boring, repetitive, and predictable. Adding this guy would give it a wrinkle, if Kubes was smart enough to use him...