View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #25
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Could HOU get a 1st for Tate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think I take that deal especially if I could trade the first down and pick up another pick. High second from our first should net Patterson and another high second pick for Tate/our third would get a very good player. We'd still have our own 2nd and two thirds maybe another third or at least a fourth for trading out of first. hmm
Yep, and with the depth on offense in this draft, how would you feel about a draft like this?

Rd.2 Patterson
Rd.2 Bray
Rd.3 Winters
Rd.3 Akeem Spence or Brandon Williams
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote