View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013   #165
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak can’t rely on ‘the system’ he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'll let Vinny respond. The game we attended, we could call every single play with accuracy. I guess we were both psychic.
You guys posted about this back then.

I was curious so I pulled up at least a couple of games worth of plays, looking specifically at how Brown and Winston were lining up and whether a pass or a run play ensued.

Whatever his name was (from an opponent) thought he found a key, but it wasn't true. If anything, he was mis-informed.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote