View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #30
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well that's too bad for Earl.

I hate to see him involved with this fecal movement called Texans "football" we're witnessing right now.

I wish he'd drill Gary in the chest. That's a bit harsh, I take that back. If I was going to say how I really feel, I'd say that. But I can't. So I won't say it.
WTH?

Really, I guess you should to go to Costco to buy a new coach, along with some perspective and common decency.

It is totally possible in this world to talk football in a rational, logical way without saying repugnant, overly-personal things about other human beings, especially someone whose goal is the same as yours and is working a lot harder than you are to try to make it happen. Adulthood. I know "fan" comes from the word "fanatic," but geez, we can't celebrate one of Houston's sports heroes being cheered once again by the fans who love him without someone wishing the head coach physical harm?

Kubiak has won more games this year than any Bum Phillips Oilers team ever did. I guess you would have wanted Bum stabbed in the heart with a trident or something.