View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #16
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As I have not watched Short, can you or Beerlover break down how many sacks/TFLs he had from Nose versus DT? It would make a bit of difference for me in comparing him to Brandon Williams who plays the NT.

Also, are you aware that Q. Smith tore his ACL and has dropped to late 6th? I really like the guy and discovered him early season while evaluating his ILB Andrew Jackson.

I mocked Marcus Davis for a bit but as I watched him, he basically gets little action. He has great stats especially avg per catch but my research indicates most commenters thinks he gets that by being ignored by defense, not his skills. I have not watched every play but he is just sort of there but not impressing. He may have elite speed for size which first attracted me but I have not seen him use it in game. Could it be his QB Logan Thomas? Maybe but I just don't see Davis taking over the game. There was never any talk about him coming out early.

Love your TE and I mock him in 5th also. You should have either another 5th or 6th. Dutchrudder had accurately (imo) projected our comps. 5th for Briesel and 5th or 6th for Dreesen.

Thank you!

1. Need to get back to you on the data crunching for Short.

2. I actually was not aware Smith tore an ACL. Will need to re-think this one. Thanks!

3. I think Davis has been hurt BIG time by Logan Thomas. Thomas barely hit 50% in overall accuracy this season. If the QB can't get the ball to you, there is not much a WR can do.

4. I think I have 2 3's, 2 5's, and 2 7's. You are saying the Texans may have an additional pick beyond that? Hmm.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote