View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #48
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
BPA at a position of need unless there is a player so good you can't pass him up.

I'm looking at ILB'S, DT'S and CB'S first with the above in mind.

I love Kawann Short and Sheldon Richardson. They are my early fav's for our first right now. Haven't seen any ILB's that I'm in love with in the first. There are A few I like in the second and third round. Never really pay much attention to secondary because its just to difficult to really scout them on tv.
I'm all for BPA, It's quite obvious the offense stinks and keeping the offense on the field more would help the defense as much as anybody the Texans could pick at 27-32.

Good news is there will be a WR like Williams/Woods/Patterson available. Or an OL Like Oboushi/Cooper/Jones/Fluker or a QB like Bray/Barkley/Landry Jones should be there at 27-32. There appears to be more value on the offensive side of the ball late in the 1st rd.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote