View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #160
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I thought I debunked that myth already.

No, neither D. Brown nor Winston lined up in the same stance every single time.
There were times they lined up in A stance when the play goes either run or pass.
There were times they lined up in B stance when the play can go either way, just the same.

There was no telegraphing.

It just so happened that some of you folks saw only a handful of plays and came to quick conclusion.
I'll let Vinny respond. The game we attended, we could call every single play with accuracy. I guess we were both psychic.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote