View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #156
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

I think we know what to expect when the Steelers play, we know Manning is going to throw the ball, we know what makes the Saints roll....most teams do a few things well and they do them over and over. I think when you lose it just seems redundant. When we were beating teams early in the season we weren't doing anything unexpected. I think what has happened is that we don't do enough things well and when good teams take away our strength we don't have much in the punch bowl to draw on.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote