View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I purposely did NOT mention Special Teams because people would have accused me of 'rubbing Jacoby Jones' in their face or some other crazy crap.

The defense is hurt- it is also an issue but not so much as Schaub is.And the playcalling too.
Ironically enough, I wouldn't have had a problem with you throwing Jacoby in our face. The fact is, he was drafted to be a #2 receiver as an opposite threat to AJ and after 6 years he didn't "get it".... I wish him all the best, but it was right for the Texans to let him go. He was making way too much money for what he was producing.