View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #155
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak's offense is predictable at times, but no more than most other offenses. It's not like teams are lining up running crazy shyt every down. It's about execution. You know most teams want to run in short yardage...pass on 3rd and 4 or more....that's no secret...

I don't have an issue with Kubiak's playcalling for the most part. I think he has some bad moments, but I don't expect him to be perfect. I think execution is a bigger part of the failings than the actual plays being called.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote