View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #34
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungo_Taco View Post
(1) I disagree that Schaub has been taking more risks. 1 TD pass over the last 19 Quarters of play tend to point to the notion that Schaub is not taking any risks whatsoever. It seems like when Schaub is rattled, or has low confidence, he generally goes into ultra conservative mode. Hence, all the 3 & outs the offense has been accumulating over the past 6 weeks.

(2) Can you elaborate on this statement? I am not sure what game you are watching, but Schaub definitely does not make "some tough throws". In fact, I believe he in incapable of throwing to the back shoulder (something he has never done), the fade, or to the sidelines. Schaub is most comfortable throwing to the middle of the field, which is not a "tough throw" by NFL standards.
"catches that would not be made by a lot of QBs in the NFL but what we've become sort of used to." I assume you mean "throws that would not be made..." Are you saying that Schaub is currently making throws that are not being made by other NFL QB's?

Please, Please, Please elaborate on this. I really want to know your reasoning behind these statements.
You really need to go back and watch some games.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote