View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #34
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121565 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
There have been plays to be made .... the guy's on the field , Schaub most notably , just havent gotten the job done.

Look back at the Dolts game and see how many plays were left on the field .... Casey gets behind the entire defense , Schaub underthrows him resulting in an INT. #80 drops a sure TD , at least 9 other plays I saw where Schaub made poor reads , either missing open recievers or throwing into coverage or just plain bad throws.
An offensive line that allowed the Dolts backup defensive linemen to consistently penetrate on rushing plays .... and had several panalties.

Its hard for me to blame the guy calling the plays when the players make so many mistakes .... when these are the same plays they ran earlier in the year and were putting up 30 a game.

Each play is a microcosm .... each player has to do their part and any failure by any one player negatively affects that of all the others , some more magnified than others .... There have been far too many individual failures over the course of the last 6 games.
Yup. Kubiak's offense didn't go from near the top of the league to poo overnight because magically he doesn't know what he's doing suddenly. I'm not giving him a free pass because he's still accountable for identifying the issues and correcting players. Right here, right now i'd love to see him bench a couple of guys and show us all he has the brass balls to make us a winner no matter what.