View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #33
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not all of the issues. He failed to mention the "not-so Special Teams", nor the terrible defense of late.... But yeah, other than recognozing 1 of 3 phases of the game....

I guess that's pretty good, given the national media perception of the Texans...
I purposely did NOT mention Special Teams because people would have accused me of 'rubbing Jacoby Jones' in their face or some other crazy crap.

The defense is hurt- it is also an issue but not so much as Schaub is.And the playcalling too.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote