View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #14
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You'll be there, I just know it!! If a crazy OLD lady like me can tough it out, I know a fiesty YOUNG dude like you can do it!! I'm bringing a box of kleenex because Earl Campbell is gonna be at the game and I know I'll break down and cry, SOOOOOO, I'll pick up an extra box just for YOU!! We'll both blow snot!! Besides, you're not gonna miss seeing Earl! I'll have to bring some extra EARLS with me on Sat!!
Thanks for the boost Gma!
I'm feeling better today - tomorrow night will be the telling point. I'm still in for now.....
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote