View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #7
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: split back formation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
there are worst offensive lines than ours. a sweep to either right or left with the open running back blocking would be a cool play too.

even with our off line, a screen to either right or left would also be good. in the grand scheme of things, i think a double back adds more diversity and a diff look to our texans...especially when we have very good backs in tate and foster.

wildcat imo needs to have at least the Fb or rb being able to throw.
Casey can throw, was probably going to be the QB for Rice if he didn't enter the draft, at least he said that in an interview I heard.

I'd love to see Foster and Tate on the field together, at least to show something different.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote