View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #37
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42996 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
Well seventeen years is a lot for the NFL player. As Lewis has been playing in the league nearly all of his life about.
Its not just that he lasted 17 years. It was the level of his play. He was no "pro bowler in name only" type like Lomas Brown, Richmond Webb (always the two poster boys for me on that). Every year he was consistently damn good, if not great and an incredible leader. Their defense has been at a high level and intimidating for 14 years and he's the main reason.

Just a great player and one I sure as hell wish had been on my team.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote