View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
This is how I feel about your post regarding me.....everyone on our team misses plays, but our qb misses the most and its by a lot and our head coach is responsible for everyone lacking focus and blowing assignments, not missing them, BLOWING THEM....This team clearly lost their way and its on the coaches head.....this is where he will earn his pay, get the team focused or lose in round 1.
But our QB did not miss a lot.
AJ has dropped more passes this year per target than his norm.
He has to be held accountable for his part.

The INT, we can't be sure what's supposed to be going on between the two of them; but we knew the ball left Schaub hand early as in a timing pattern.

Schaub threw one true bad pass the whole game, and that one is on him.

You have to call out the other guys as well, especially the guys who got paid at the top level.

At the end, everything goes back to the HC, but the team is 12-4.
You talk like he had the team unprepared for the whole season and that the team went 0-16.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote