View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #26
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
HAHA yeah i just meant the main issues, there are plenty more with this team for sure. BUT we return to week 1-8 form and we will be good
My primary fear is that even if the Texans play like they did to start the season, we still may not stand a chance @Foxboro. The Texans didn't shoot themselves in the foot by losing HFA.... they essentially blew their legs clean off.