View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #3
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: split back formation?

The problem with a foster/tate backfield is casey is a far better blocker and receiver then tate. Are you willing to take him out on a pass play when our ol sucks?

I'd actually like to see it to under the right circumstances because it puts one of our more explosive players on the field (taterr.)

However, in a split back set the backs are way closer to the line of scrimmage. You might of noticed foster lines up DEEP. This seems to be intentional as it gives the back more time to wait on blocks and pick the cut. I dont know if thats accurate or just an assumption on my part, but the last time I saw a back line up as deep as foster it was jamal lewis.