View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #38
Indy Skinnz
Veteran

Rep Power: 1276 Indy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Overblown? The guy touched an official, you can be ejected no questions asked for that move, and wasn't a light touch.

As for the home town crowd, how many penalties against the home team have you heard cheered. Every penalty no matter how obvious is boo'd by the hoime crowd.

As for being rigged, I don't think the game was rigged. Do I think things were biased? Absolutely. Between the Chuckstrong thing, and the "Texans have never beat Indy in Indy thing", it was a joke. Two storylines that got drummed all freaking day long. In the end the NFL is here to make money, its a business.

As for the stuff we are suppossed to worry about per you, we have beat that stuff to death. the reasons the officials come in to play is because of those issues. I Houston was playing like week 1-6, you'd never see this thread because it would have been 41-6 Houston. This thread is because the score would have been much closer if things were called differently.

In two trips to Indy in two years, horrible officiating both times, case closed.
You are a funny guy. A bit over the top with this stuff but funny nonetheless.

Regarding Davis, if it was such an outrageous touch, why is it you are the only one that I have heard mention it? Why has there been no fine announced? The fact is it was nothing.

My point about the crowd is the same as you. They were booing calls that they felt were poor or not made. Same as you. By that logic, the Colts had to overcome the refs, no? It is all perception even if they are simply wrong, which you absolutely are in some of your assertions.

And so let me get this straight. The NFL has a vested interest in making sure the Texans stay winless in Indy? For what reason? Why would they care?
Indy Skinnz is offline   Reply With Quote