View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #22
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl Games:who are you watching?

Keeping an eye on several players INCLUDING JR's on Oregons team/ fiesta bowl. With their head coach likely going to NFL there could be a few surprise declares coming from the ducks. I really like Taylor Hart as a 3\4 DE. Hes #66.

If you think ILB is a need for us (i do) check out kiko alanso #47. He looks prett dam good. Of course Howies boy is playing which I'm sure many of you know.