View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #1
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 6629 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default split back formation?

i know a lot of people have been criticizing the play calling of kubs and the offensive line and the lack of the running game.

to throw some things in the mix, what do you guys think if the texans ran a split running back formation in which both foster and tate were in the backfield? using this, we can utilize both running backs. also, the backs can swing to either side and be used as receivers. having both backs also gives an option for more pass protection.

i know we use the single back formation and that makes the play action more effective but having more plays in the playbook, especially when our offense becomes more predictable, would be a great asset in my opinion.

of course i wouldn't run something like this at this time of year.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote