View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #32
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I've always thought of the '85 Bears defense to Mike Tyson.

Came on the scene quickly, scared the begabbers out their opponent, left nothing but wreckage in their wake, won the big one, then *poof* they were gone.

For me

1. Steel Curtain
2. '85 Bears
3. Ratbirds

As for best ILB, not going to get into it. My opinion has been mentioned here but I'm not about to argue about unprovable opinions.
Nice analogy on the Bears.

OK I know Cowboys hating is a city pass time here but the Doomsday D does deserve some credit - 15 years with their worst ranking being 10th. Better than the Steel Curtain over that stretch while individual years vary.