View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
cushings play on field with his fire in the locker room is a huge boost for this team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
ass/u/me

You have no idea how much time I have. The majority of fans of any team don't have time to watch the game live either- they sit in sports bar running their mouths about everything but the game. Same at the houses where peple have a party every sunday; everything but the game.

I've watched every Texans game this season; the playcalling in the last 4 games is different than it was at the beginning of the season.

The 'point' was about the Texans; the othr guy tried to make it about Flacco.
How is the play calling different as a whole?

The Texans have a different game plan each week, so whatever point you're trying to make is moot anyway.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote