View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #13
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Right now, I think it's a collective confidence issue. Like others have said, I think it starts at the top.

But I don't have a problem with the play calling. I've got more of a problem with dropped balls (KDub, Arian, OD, Andre, LeStar, Keyshawn, Andre...... everybody but Posey had a first down that they dropped), and poorly thrown balls.
I think the pc has changed over the course of the season. Drops are part of the game but you are correct; there have been more and more of them lately.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote