View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I say its all on Schaub's Play and Kubiak's Playcalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Both have been sucking it up lately.

Schaub has no experience in the playoffs, he has folded in the primetime games this year and with #1 seed/bye on the line. What confidence does he have? Especially with the right side of theOline?

Kubiak might not be on the hot seat because of the playoffs last year, the Division title this year and the playoffs in 12= but a 1 and done could jeapordize a long tenure.
Right now, I think it's a collective confidence issue. Like others have said, I think it starts at the top.

But I don't have a problem with the play calling. I've got more of a problem with dropped balls (KDub, Arian, OD, Andre, LeStar, Keyshawn, Andre...... everybody but Posey had a first down that they dropped), and poorly thrown balls.