View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #91
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Fire Marcenio right now

off season Fires i would like to see

ST coach fired

Kicker and Punter Fired
half the scrubs on ST fired

Fine some way to upgrade

Shaun cody

ILB

TE's

and depending on how foster plays in the playoffs FIRE HIM 2 WHy not
The ST coach is Marciano, so if he was fired now it would be hard to fire him again in the off-season. Though, with the way that the Special Teams have played he probably deserves to be fired twice.

As far as punter, I feel that Donnie Jones has done an ok job so far this year. He's no Andy Lee, but he's done well enough to keep his job. I do agree with the upgrading ILBs and DTs and kicker, though. Hopefully, Bullock will step in next year and take the job from Graham.

I'll just pretend that you didn't make the Foster comment.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote