View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #24
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well that's too bad for Earl.

I hate to see him involved with this fecal movement called Texans "football" we're witnessing right now.

I wish he'd drill Gary in the chest. That's a bit harsh, I take that back. If I was going to say how I really feel, I'd say that. But I can't. So I won't say it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Amen to that.

It'll be the best part of the game, that much I can be certain of.

Question is this: Can Gary Kubiak watch Earl walk out there, or does he need a coach to watch FOR him and then signal to Gary that Earl did, indeed, make it onto the field and convert the symbolic gesture?

Anticipation builds.......
Wow! Never had to block someone before but gonna have to pull the trigger on this guy. He's an absolute douche.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote