View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 243807 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Kubiak Conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
(Vance Jospeh becomes d-coord)
I don't know why we haven't fired Marciano & make Vance the special teams coach.

Personally I think that would be the next move for Vance, before going to defensive coordinator. He needs to work on other positions, other aspects of the game before he goes to DC. Maybe LB coach..

But I think Special Teams is a little more involved than a "position" coach since there is so much involved.