View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #87
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It is obvious you don't want anyone calling you out for doing the same thing you blame others for. You want to state your opinion & you did make comments about how far a person should allow their emotions to take them. That is not for you to restrict. Some over react but maybe you are under reacting. I am simply saying don't attack people without using specifics. To me you are what you protest.
lol.. Call me out all you want bro. The fact is I did not attack anyone. That was the whole point of not singling anyone out. I left it up to the reader to decide if I was referring to them. You responded so it would be reasonable to think you might be one of those people.

Perhaps I am under reacting, but you do not have to wade through hundreds of posts of hysterical under reactions, so I would hope you could see that, and admit it has gotten way out of control.

I do not have the power to restrict anyone, nor would I if I had the power to do so. All I am doing is asking the hysteria to stop and come back to reality.

That is not to say anyone has to pay any attention to what I say, and since I have been a member here for 2 years now, and lurking many years before that, I can say with great confidence that those to whom I was attempting to reach out to will continue to be Schaub\Kubiak haters and will continue to be obsessive about their views regarding the a fore mentioned individuals no matter what I say.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote