Originally Posted by Indy Skinnz
I am a Colts season ticket holder and was at the game on Sunday. The complaining about the officials strikes me as funny because there were plenty of calls that had the home crowd booing. It is all perception.
1) The Vontae Davis is clearly overblown on this board because the league has not found too much wrong with what he did since no fine has been announced.
2) Whoever thought the game is was rigged - freaking funny stuff there.
3) To the guy complaining about holds on the kick return and reviewing the play, it simply does not matter. Even if reviewed and the "holds" were evident, the play still stands. They cannot retroactively call those kinds of penalties.
I would stop bitching about the refs and worry more about:
1) The right side of your o'line
2) Schaub and his vacant stare
3) Lacking the discipline to not jump offsides
4) Giving up two long TD's.
5) The tremendous lack of momentum going into the post-season.
Those are all far more important than the perceived slights by the refs.
**** off. Go worry about the Ratbirds. Anyone who can watch that abomination of a game and say "These officials called a good game" is smoking crack. We played like ****, true, but the bad calls were game changing type calls. Congrats, your PoS team threw a **** ton of games and you got Luck, bravo. A colts fan saying blaming refs is hilarious, since the ****ty PI rules are in place because your ***** ass WR and Manning's whining ass are the reason they rewrote the PI rules.