View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #31
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blame the team not the refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And on the returned TD, ya' know, I saw three (3) blocks in the back, none of them were called.

There were another block in the back on the previous return that went uncalled and the returner advanced the ball somewhere between the 30-35 yard line.

On the other hand, they called Clutts for holding on a kick that went into the end zone for a touchback; ie., Clutts' hold had no effect on the play whatsoever.

Then, of course the stupid PI on Kareem Jackson late in the game to extend their drive and stopped our defense from getting on the field.

Not to mention holding with offensive lineman's arm wrapping around our D-lineman, D-player lining up in the neutral zone, etc.

Yeah, the game wasn't affected by bad officiating !
I told my wife when Wayne was pleading his case that PI was going to be called on the next play. The refs are so terrible it makes you think there is a fix even though there isn't.